Project Name: Students Log
Project Type: Web Site & Customer Relationship Management
Category: Web application Development & Customer Relationship Management
The Studentslog is a portal serving as the online platform for the Educational Institutions, teachers and parents. This system is developed to solve all the problems which Educational Institutions, teachers and parents always face. In this changing world, today’s parents have very busy schedule and sometimes they fail to give proper attention to their kids. The Student log is an interactive medium between educators and parents. It is deliberate at improving interaction between Educational Institutions and parents directly through the internet and mobile phones, dropping the need for paper based communication. It also offers direct communication between teachers and parents without unnecessary interruption to teaching activities. It will inform parents of absenteeism and homework on a daily basis, as well as projects, pleasure trips and all other school activities. A record is kept of all homework allocated and the amount of effort in time required to complete various tasks, in addition parents may record the actual time taken to complete these tasks. This provides the teacher and principal a comparative record of actual time taken against estimates, allowing them to assess whether too much homework is given or alternatively if the ability of the learner is being over estimated. The program also keeps an ample record of all of the pupil exams, tests, projects etc.
Studentslog automates the flow of information between Educational Institutions administration, the classroom and the home, through the web, using one database. Parents can at once view their child’s grades and attendance on the Parents Web from work or home. The information flows automatically from grade book to the Parents Web without manual synchronization. We ensure your data’s security over the web with the equivalent technologies used by online banking and other secured web applications. With our Studentslog, the Attendance secretary can produce accurate attendance reports— without collecting slips of paper from classrooms. Our Email capabilities and Parents portal provide Educational Institutions significant expense savings for postage and printing. Student performance analysis feature provides ability to analyze student academic performance by subject, class, gender, ethic background, relative to standardized test scores, etc. Survey feature allows administration to poll students, parents and teachers regarding Educational Institutions performance and tabulate results automatically. As a web-based program that makes all information about a student available in real-time. We provide a single source for teachers to manage discipline data for a single student or group of students. We will persistently evolve our portal to grow with the newest technologies and with the changing needs of our customers.
1.The challenges were done in all part of this website with easy navigation and with dynamic content change.
2.Technically this website www.studentslog.com was done with light weight designs and coding to load every pages faster.
1.This website www.studentslog.in was developed with very light weight and attractive technology features.
2.We attract every visitor in first click and first look with Corporate Images.
3.The website is tested in all browsers and works well.
5.Concluding with a line that this website www.studetnslog.com was meant to browser friendly and user friendly.
1) Electronic way of tracking communication.
2) Easy communication with parents via mail/SMS.
3) Monitoring Performance of Students, Teachers and Class. (graph and chart ).
4) Compact frustration as events, homework etc. can always be retrieved by parents
5) Centrally stored information for easy management of exams, student’s record, assignment reports, attendance reports and performance report of both teachers and children.
6) An easy technique of organizing competitions and contests.Blame the school in any circumstances.
7) Can assess the extent to which parents are involved.
1) Proactive way of providing parents with information
2) Communicating with parents
3) Methodology to enhance results.
4) Monitoring the performance of students individually
1) Exam Notification and Time Table.
2) Online study materials.
3) Curricular and extra curricular activities.
4) Announcements of Contests and Scholarships.
5) Planned way to evaluate where effort should be placed in order to complete homework, tasks and assignments.
6) Assignments can be organized so that all the work is not left to the last minute.
7) Notes and reminders can be captured in better management of their time and effort.
1) Electronic way of communicating with the school and with teachers.
2) Information alerts via SMS / Mail.
3) Comparative Analysis Tool.
4) Transparency in School Activity.
5) Curriculum Report of the children.
6) Monitoring the daily activities of the children